5 in 1 Travel Backpack Set with Inbuilt Booster | Grey (3pc Bundle)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Stylish Baby Diaper Bag with Changing Pad, Built in High Chair & Storage Pockets – Minimalist Design Diaper Backpack for Mom & Dad, Baby Shower Gifts for Newborn
GillyGro Backpack is actually 5 products in one. It comprises of,
- a portable high chair
- a diaper changing station
- a picnic/activity mat
- a landing spot for a nap
- a spacious carry all
- 5 IN 1 BABY BAG – Be ready for any scenario with the GILLYGRO diaper bag backpack. This versatile travel bag combines a booster seat, diaper changing station, activity mat, napping spot, and spacious storage in a single product to help make parenting a little easier
- BOOSTER SEAT – Baby bag backpack features a plastic shell that lets you turn any chair into a high chair for babies. Mom & dad diaper bag comes with a 5 point harness and can withstand upto 55 lbs of weight so your child can be safely seated while at a restaurant or outdoors
- MULTIPURPOSE MAT – Each of our backpack diaper bags comes with a built in mat that can be used as a picnic/activity area and portable diaper changing station. Soft mat also works as a comfortable napping area and can be folded neatly into the diaper bags for baby boy and girl
- FUNCTIONAL STORAGE – Large diaper bag for dad and mom measures 7 x 12 x 16 inches to offer you plenty of storage for everyday items. It has multiple interior zippered compartments for safely storing keys, wallet and baby essentials while outer pockets can be used for drinks or baby feedersSLEEK DESIGN – Backpack diaper bag has sturdy carrying straps that can also be attached to a stroller while D rings let you attach keys or bibs for easy access. Girl and boy diaper bag has a minimalist look so you can maintain a stylish and fashionable aesthetic
- SLEEK DESIGN – Backpack diaper bag has sturdy carrying straps that can also be attached to a stroller while D rings let you attach keys or bibs for easy access. Girl and boy diaper bag has a minimalist look so you can maintain a stylish and fashionable aesthetic
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSProduct Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.68 x 16.34 inches
Item Weight: 3.33 pounds
- Material: composite carbide
- Features: good waterproof effect, scratch - proof, good resilience, dirt resistant and wear resistant
Backpack body fabric
- Material: waterproof PU Oxford fabric, 100% polyester
- Features: wear-resistant, waterproof, layered, environmental protection
- Material: 230D Twill Lining
- Features: comfortable and soft fabric, no wrinkle, no pilling, good air permeability, clean and low-carbon environmental protection
- Texture: soft, smooth and good gloss
- Features: strong sense of stereo, high grade, no pilling, good breathability and drapability, high color fastness
- Material: nylon
- Features: prevent excessive force, wear-resisting and environmental protection
- Zipper Puller: use electrophoretic technique and durable
- All buckles are made of environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials
1. Fastening: When fastening your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair, always keep at least one hand on your child to prevent accidental falls or injuries. Before each use, thoroughly check all buckles, snaps, straps, and adjustments to ensure they are properly secured. Never leave your child unattended in your GillyGro Backpack built-in highchair. Always supervise your child to ensure their safety.
2. Ability to Sit Up: Ensure that your child can sit up on their own before using the built-in highchair. Using the highchair before your child can sit up independently may pose a risk of back or neck injury. Ensure that your baby is correctly positioned in the highchair, including proper leg placement, before each use.
3. Choking Hazard: Your GillyGro Backpack may contain small parts, such as zippers or buttons, that could pose a choking hazard for your child. The straps of your GillyGro Backpack should be used only for fastening your child in the built-in highchair or for ease of carrying your GillyGro Backpack when you are on the move. The straps could pose a strangulation risk to your child. Premature infants, infants with respiratory problems, and infants under four months of age are at the greatest risk of suffocation. Please exercise extra caution and closely monitor your baby when using the built-in highchair. NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED.
4. Placement: Never place your GillyGro Backpack on high surfaces with a child underneath, as it could fall and cause injury.
5. Motor Vehicles: Your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair IS NOT approved for use in motor vehicles. You should never use your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair as a car seat in any motor vehicle.
6. Intended Use: Do not use your GillyGro Backpack in a fashion for which it is not intended. Do not overload your GillyGro Backpack. Excessive weight can result in injury due to strain when lifting or carrying it. Do not use your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair for more than one child. The built-in highchair is only intended for use by one child at a time. You agree that use of your GillyGro Backpack is at your own risk. Do not use the GillyGro Backpack in any motor vehicle. Only use your GillyGro Backpack after fully reading these safety instructions and liability disclaimers. Do not modify or alter your GillyGro Backpack in any way. Do not use your GillyGro Backpack with any other products or devices that alter any part of or the entire backpack assembly and/or configuration. The use, introduction, or incorporation of any other product or device may interfere with the functionality and safety of your GillyGro Backpack.
7. Inspection: This product is subject to wear and tear over time. Inspect your GillyGro Backpack before each use for signs of ripped seams, torn straps or fabric, or damaged fasteners. Do not use your GillyGro Backpack if the integrity of the GillyGro Backpack is or becomes compromised in any way. If you detect any deterioration, discontinue use of your GillyGro Backpack and contact our customer support team for assistance.
8. Cleanliness: Clean and disinfect your GillyGro Backpack regularly. Germs and bacteria can grow on unclean surfaces potentially causing illness to you or your child.
9. Avoid Hazardous Environments: Do not use your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair in showers, pools, or any water environments. Water exposure may damage the product and compromise its safety. NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED. GILLYGRO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY HARM OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE IMPROPER USE OF YOUR GILLYGRO BACKPACK OR RESULTING FROM NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES.