5 in 1 Travel Backpack Set with Inbuilt Booster | Grey (3pc Bundle)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Save 10%
- Free Shipping over $30
- 5 in 1 Backpack
GillyGro Multifunction Diaper Bag Backpack with Changing Pad & Portable High Chair Booster Seat, Baby Essentials, Baby Girl Newborn Essentials, Baby Boy Essentials, Baby Gifts for Baby Registry Search
5 KEY FEATURES
- 3 BABY REGISTRY MUST HAVES: The perfect multipurpose diaper backpack for mom or dad camping or traveling with kids, our baby bag functions as a baby backpack diaper bag, changing station, baby play mat, travel booster seat dining highchair & more.
- HARD BOOSTER SEAT FOR TABLE: Unlike a typical baby diaper bag, this expandable baby backpack turns into a kids booster seat for dining table. Quickly & easily convert the large capacity diaper backpack into a baby high chair at restaurants!
- REMOVABLE MULTIPURPOSE MAT: Extra-large, durable, water resistance & easy to clean, the indoor / outdoor baby mat can be used as a sleeping pad, nap mat, tummy time mat, picnic mat, puzzle mat, baby activity mat, changing table pad, high chair mat & more.
- LIGHT & COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: Multi diaper bag kit includes multipurpose diaper bag backpack, diaper bag organizer & bonus crossbody shoulder straps. Though it has a built-in child booster seat for table dining, the large diaper bag is cool, lightweight & easy to travel with.
- BEST BABY REGISTRY ESSENTIALS: Having a baby? Add this 3-in-1 diaper bag with changing pad & dining booster to your baby shower registry! Or give our convertible backpack bags as baby shower gifts, newborn baby girl gifts, baby boy gifts & more.
Baby registry items on the top of every expecting parent's wish list, our gender neutral diaper bags for baby girl and boy come fully loaded with all the features, functions and accessories needed to comfortably travel with a newborn or toddler.
Stylish, multifunctional and comfortable, our baby travel systems have been designed to support organization, cleanliness and convenience when traveling with baby. Have everything you need for diaper changes, feedings, nap time and more!
All-in-One Baby Travel System Includes:
✓ multipurpose backpack diaper bag
✓ built-in travel high chair booster seat
✓ detachable/wipeable changing mat
✓ pocketed backpack organizer insert
✓ d-rings for attaching pacifiers or binkies
✓ bonus crossbody shoulder strap
BABY BOOSTER SEAT
feed your child when hunger strikes anywhere, anytime with the built-in portable booster seat for kids
DIAPER BAG INSERT
has pockets on the inside and outside for packing and organizing baby stuff, snacks, toys and more
MULTIUSE SOFT PAD
use as a waterproof picnic blanket, diaper changing pad, baby feeding mat, napping mat and more
WIPES SIDE POCKET
changing diapers on the go is hassle-free thanks to a built-in wipes compartment for easy access
SIDE BOTTLE POCKET
insulated bottle holder for carrying baby bottles, formula, juice, milk, soda cans, thermoses and more
padded shoulder straps and a back panel with padding support even weight distribution when hiking
UNISEX NEWBORN GIFTS
give our gender neutral backpack diaper bags as baby gifts for newborn boys OR gifts for newborn girls
Travel with kids doesn't have to be difficult. Our diaper backpacks are great for cruises, theme park vacations, road trips, camping, hiking and more. Why wait? Click ADD TO CART to order your complete GillyGro baby bag bundle!
1. Fastening: When fastening your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair, always keep at least one hand on your child to prevent accidental falls or injuries. Before each use, thoroughly check all buckles, snaps, straps, and adjustments to ensure they are properly secured. Never leave your child unattended in your GillyGro Backpack built-in highchair. Always supervise your child to ensure their safety.
2. Ability to Sit Up: Ensure that your child can sit up on their own before using the built-in highchair. Using the highchair before your child can sit up independently may pose a risk of back or neck injury. Ensure that your baby is correctly positioned in the highchair, including proper leg placement, before each use.
3. Choking Hazard: Your GillyGro Backpack may contain small parts, such as zippers or buttons, that could pose a choking hazard for your child. The straps of your GillyGro Backpack should be used only for fastening your child in the built-in highchair or for ease of carrying your GillyGro Backpack when you are on the move. The straps could pose a strangulation risk to your child. Premature infants, infants with respiratory problems, and infants under four months of age are at the greatest risk of suffocation. Please exercise extra caution and closely monitor your baby when using the built-in highchair. NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED.
4. Placement: Never place your GillyGro Backpack on high surfaces with a child underneath, as it could fall and cause injury.
5. Motor Vehicles: Your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair IS NOT approved for use in motor vehicles. You should never use your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair as a car seat in any motor vehicle.
6. Intended Use: Do not use your GillyGro Backpack in a fashion for which it is not intended. Do not overload your GillyGro Backpack. Excessive weight can result in injury due to strain when lifting or carrying it. Do not use your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair for more than one child. The built-in highchair is only intended for use by one child at a time. You agree that use of your GillyGro Backpack is at your own risk. Do not use the GillyGro Backpack in any motor vehicle. Only use your GillyGro Backpack after fully reading these safety instructions and liability disclaimers. Do not modify or alter your GillyGro Backpack in any way. Do not use your GillyGro Backpack with any other products or devices that alter any part of or the entire backpack assembly and/or configuration. The use, introduction, or incorporation of any other product or device may interfere with the functionality and safety of your GillyGro Backpack.
7. Inspection: This product is subject to wear and tear over time. Inspect your GillyGro Backpack before each use for signs of ripped seams, torn straps or fabric, or damaged fasteners. Do not use your GillyGro Backpack if the integrity of the GillyGro Backpack is or becomes compromised in any way. If you detect any deterioration, discontinue use of your GillyGro Backpack and contact our customer support team for assistance.
8. Cleanliness: Clean and disinfect your GillyGro Backpack regularly. Germs and bacteria can grow on unclean surfaces potentially causing illness to you or your child.
9. Avoid Hazardous Environments: Do not use your GillyGro Backpack’s built-in highchair in showers, pools, or any water environments. Water exposure may damage the product and compromise its safety. NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED. GILLYGRO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY HARM OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE IMPROPER USE OF YOUR GILLYGRO BACKPACK OR RESULTING FROM NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES.